Fantastic opportunity to join a thriving Engineering firm in the heart of Tendring.
We are seeking an experienced CNC Production Engineer to join our client's busy team.
- Be able to create CNC machining programmes from customer models and drawings using CAD/CAM software, also provide technical support to the management team and other departments.
- Able to publish all associated paperwork to accompany the CNC machining programmes so that a comprehensive package of work instructions is issued to production.
- The design of suitable fixturing and tooling will also be required.
What do you need to know?
- A good understanding of all machine shop disciplines especially those associated with CNC machine tools.
- A minimum education level of mathematics, science and English to O level/GSCE standard or equivalent.
- Knowledge of modern metal cutting tools and techniques is essential.
- Good knowledge of most engineering materials essential.
- A working knowledge of CAD/CAM principles and systems.
You must have been working within a metal machining environment with an excellent working knowledge of CNC control systems / CAD / CAM with great IT experience.
Hours of work - Friday to Sunday- 6am to 6.30pm
Interested? Apply today!
Grapevine Recruitment operate as an Employment Business and Employment Agency