Our Clacton based Client is looking for an experienced Quality Controller to start immediately
Monday to Friday
40 hours per week
Pay rate at £9.50 per hour with opportunity for wage increase after 12 week probationary period
Temp to perm role
Previous experience in a QC role is required
- Previous warehouse experience is required.
- Competent to work to the highest standards.
- Proven ability to initiative corrective action and make sound decisions
- Ability to effectively establish priorities
- Checking of goods in and good out stock
- Experience of working in a fast paced environment
- Effective Team worker
- You should be very organised and great at time management and demonstrate great attention to detail.
- We would also look favourably on candidates with experience handling customer complaints
- This is a supervisor level role so good communication skills are essential and you must be comfortable and competent to communicate with people at all levels, including senior management.
Grapevine Recruitment Operate as an Employment Agency and Employment Business