Basic salary up to £21,000 per annum and an excellent bonus scheme with realistic first year earnings £40,000 per annum the top Consultant in this team earns £120,000 and a Company Mercedes.
The area to be covered include: North West London, Hertfordshire and Middlesex.
The Adviser will be required to achieve regular sales of new business to attain individual and company sales objectives whilst providing on going quality customer service.
This will include advising clients on a range of financial products in their homes.
An existing client base will be provided which you would develop and build upon with referrals and new members. In addition the Financial Adviser will carry out the following:
• Service existing customers through regular reviews.
• Expand existing customer sales through these regular reviews.
• Expand the customer base through referrals and other direct sales techniques if required.
• Attend regular meetings with the Area Manager and colleagues.
• Complete all documentation required by the Company.
• Act in accordance with the FCA Code of Conduct for Company Representatives.
• Work to a programme agreed with the Area Manager. Previous sales experience is preferred but not essential as full training will be given.
Applicants should possess a good standard of education and a full driving licence. In return the Financial Adviser will be provided with award winning training, fully expensed company car, open ended bonus structure and enjoy excellent company benefits.
- Commissions paid monthly, on the 15th of the following month
- Renewal commissions also available
- £40,000 plus
Strong Performer Earnings:
- £65,000 to 70,000
TOP Performer Earnings:
Car / Allowance:-
- Normally Mercedes A 180
Weekly Working Pattern:
- Monday to Fridays (Expectation to work 4 + evenings per week). Top earners work Saturdays.
- The Adviser role can develop into management positions, via Area Sales Manager to Regional Sales Manager. Over 50% of present Managers used to be Advisers.
- you will be required to service their existing Clients, this will entail door knocking as some of the phone numbers are unobtainable