Our client in Clacton is looking for an experienced CNC Operator to join their team on a full time basis.
· Assigned to a production Cell of machines to operate those machines effectively and efficiently, whilst maintaining precision and accuracy
· To monitor and record the production rate and running times of machines in the Cell to achieve scheduled delivery dates
· Be responsible for producing consistent quality across each and every machine in their care
· To carry out routine maintenance within capability level or in the of case of difficulty or anticipated delay, advise the Senior Setter/Team Leader
· To clean and deburr parts where necessary, boxing and packaging components when required
To carries out additional duties as requested by Senior Setter(s)/Team Leader
· Previous experience working in a manufacturing environment
· Previous knowledge of CNC machining is essential
Basic level of computer competency
· Operate within the 5 axis machine shop, using a variety of 5 Axis vertical mills.
Effectively maintain and control your dedicated machine and where necessary assist Setters to continue with large production work