We have an opportunity for a Building Services Electrical Engineer to be part of our multidisciplinary team based and working across Essex. You will be required to work autonomously or with a team to deliver successful projects through clear strategy and proactive commitment.
To carry out planned and reactive maintenance to all electrical/mechanical systems for pumping stations, Swimming pools and heating equipment across a wide range of sites including schools.
- Estimating material, construction, and labour costs, and project timescales.
- Carrying out defined Planned Preventive Maintenance responsibilities, including daily maintenance/testing as appropriate, including controls.
- Conducting initial investigation into reactive requests relating to deficiencies, carrying out repairs or reporting to management, including reports as appropriate.
- Responding to emergency situations within an on-call rota, along with working out of hours to fulfil the business need.
- Being observant for Health & Safety issues and ensuring they are rectified or reported
- Confined spaced trained or willing to learn.
- Mentoring of junior staff along with working with all others in the team to share knowledge.
- Full reporting of systems to include any reactive repairs required, dilapidation or enhancements. This will be by written or electronic.
- Flexible and adaptable approach with a willingness to learn new skills and undertake training to develop role consummate with the role and future works.
- To actively promote the Pinnacle service to our customers along with promoting our service to others.
- To participate in staff reviews, these will be carried out as required but at least to the Pinnacle requirement.
- To maintain a satisfactory Enhanced DBS check.
- To maintain an up to date full driving licence.
- C&G 2330 level 3 or equivalent
- NVQ level 3 in electrical installations
- AM2 assessment
- 2391 Testing and Inspection or equivalent (Not essential but preferred)
- 18th edition, 17th edition minimum if willing to take 18th edition
Hours: 37.50 hours per week
A/L: 25 days plus bank holidays