Our client based in Clacton is looking for a HR Assistant to join their busy team, this is a temp to perm role, once the candidate has completed their temp period they will be offered a full time role
KEY TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Support the team in delivering an exceptional, all-encompassing Personalised People Service across the business.
· Maintain strong authentic relationships with suppliers, internal customers and staff that show how much we care, trust, and support one another.
· Responsible for the maintenance and upkeep of Shared HR, Culture & People Development Business Information using MS Team platform.
· Assist with the co-ordination, booking and tracking of quarterly Success Sheet/ Appraisal Reviews, and sharing completed KPI’s to team leaders, mgmt. team and individuals.
· Responsible for completing regulatory annual checks of staff personal information and documentation i.e., driving licenses and gaining updated personal details.
· Maintain the company Organisation Chart
· Assist with the administrative tasks in relation to all company lease vehicles, insurance, maintenance, repairs, dashcams, etc.
· Department expenditure reporting
· Scanning, filing, and shredding of general internal documents, confidential information.
Confidentiality & Communication:
· Always behave in a professional manner, ensuring confidential data and information remains confidential, and is always stored appropriately.
· Share and promote company information using appropriate resource:
MS Teams, Email, Meetings, Notice Boards, Company Quarterly Meetings.
Company Policies & Procedures:
· Using appropriate systems and HR tools, deliver consistent, cohesive help, support and approach using appropriate methods and resources for departmental activities:
- Employment Law & Health & Safety Requirements
- Recruitment & Induction
- Staff Recognition, Awards & Rewards
- Incentives for greater Happiness, Wellness & Resilience
Health & Wellbeing:
· Provide appropriate uniform/PPE to ensure staff are safe, warm, and protected. Monitor stock levels, order stock from suppliers, replenish stock cupboard, distribute requested uniform and add to distribution tracker.
· Track & monitor all absence across the business, via absence management systems, raising any concerns or patterns to team.
· Purchase all requirements of the department, closely monitoring sundry stock levels and ordering when low.
· Use KPI’s to track success of initiatives for better health: Physical, Emotional, Financial & Social.
Traction (Management System):
· Attend weekly Level 10 department meetings.
. Discuss current activities and priorities, to agree and assign tasks
. Tackle Issues, using IDS (Identify, Discuss, Solve),
. Share news
. Review Department Scorecard KPI’s
. Review monthly, quarterly rocks & pebbles to track progress.
· Update department & Management Traction Scorecards with agreed weekly, monthly, quarterly KPI’s.
· Provide support to other Teams/weekly Traction Meetings, by assisting with L10 note taking, and communicating updated minutes to all stakeholders.
· Happy, Helpful and loves to make someone else’s day.
· Genuine, empathetic, caring approach.
· People person and understanding what makes them tick.
· Trustworthy, reliable, and honest.
· High professional standards, strong work ethic and positive attitude.
· Strong Communicator
· Ability to adapt and be hands on with all levels of the organisation.
· Comfortable, calm when working in a fast-paced environment.
· Thorough and meticulous with excellent attention to detail.
· Able to manage a varied workload under tight time constraints.
· Self-motivated, uses initiative and is a problem solver.