Our client is looking for 3 machine operators to join their busy team based in Clacton - On - Sea, who will ideally have injection moulding setter experience.
- Operate, set and run extrusion lines.
- High standard of tool cleaning and rebuilding.
- Lead the extrusion line setting and operations.
- Monito the process and adjust where necessary
- Communicate with supervisor should any problems arise during production
- Monitoring the quality of the process via product testing equipment
- Transfer polymer to storage racks and load hoppers with polymer
- Start up and shutdown the extruder lines
- Undertake minor running repairs, whilst referring any major breakdown to the engineering department
• 2 years’ experience Machine setter background (Preferred)
• Experience working in a technical production environment.
• Well-organised, with attention to detail.
• The ability to work well with your hands and to perform the physical aspects of the role.
• Knowledge of extrusion, injection moulding, profile extrusion (Preferred)
• Able to work under own initiative
• Able to work as part of a team.