Mortgage adviser - Banking -Brighton
Our Client is looking for a Mortgage Adviser to work with its leading range of Mortgage products in this busy high street branch, you must be CeMAP qualified and have had CAS for 1 year to apply.
Ideally you will have a banking background from a high street bank but a Broker background will be considered.
As a Mortgage Adviser, your skills and qualifications will include:
• Previous experience in a customer-facing, Mortgage Adviser role providing regulated advise (essential)
• A certificate in Mortgage Advice and Practice (CeMAP) or equivalent
• A track-record of success in regulated tasks and in meeting customer needs with the ability to influence
• Current CAS status (Competency Adviser Status)
• Previous experience working in a Bank or Building Society preferable
You will as expected be working in a banking environment, there will be occasional Saturdays required but you will get time off in lieu, in return they are offering an excellent salary along with all the benefits you would expect from a leading high street bank.
If you feel this is the role for you please forward your CV along with a full breakdown of your achievements so we can get in touch.