The core purpose of the Support team is to support Telephone Banking and wider Customer Service Operations Business Units, spanning first line support. incident management, Contact Centre Telephony routing management, User Access Management and Telephony Release Management including governance process.
We have an exciting opportunity for a talented and enthusiastic individual to join the Channel Support team as a Telephony Support Manager. You will be looking after a team of 10 and working on call if needed one in three weeks but may be required on the other weeks should your supporting team not be able to solve the situation
This is a role that would suit someone who thrives on variety, has experience of Telephony and who is interested in working closely with our Telephony Partners, CIO team and Sabis IT colleagues.
In this role, you would be responsible for managing the Technical Support team. Working in collaboration with the Telephone Banking business unit and the third parties supporting the Telephony service. You will be required to manage closely Telephony’s service availability with a particular focus on resolution of issues to ensure the business operates at an optimum level for our Customers. You will take responsibility for the Contact Centre Telephony platform taking ownership of the business requirements for change and managing the change into live in conjunction with Change, Release Management teams and our service providers. You will also be responsible for building and owning the relationship between Telephony and CIO Service Management team to efficiently manage and accurately report and support IT incidents.
Qualities needed for this role are:
- A clear and strong customer service ethic.
- Ability to cope in a technically complex and fast-changing environment
- Ability to solve problems and evaluate options in the short, medium and long term
- Good communication skills with a capacity to present, discuss and explain issues coherently and logically both in writing and verbally
- Good influencing and persuasion skills with the ability to enthuse and inspire multidisciplinary teams and build successful relationships at all levels
- Clear decision-making ability with the facility to judge complex situations and assess when to escalate issues
- Ability to operate calmly under pressure with a complex and diverse stakeholder environment; build and maintain effective relationships
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills especially under pressure
- Collaborative style with both internal and external customers; team player with a flexible approach is essential.
- Knowledge of Telephone Banking essential
- Knowledge of current Telephone Banking applications and infrastructure preferable
- Management experience
- Self-motivated and good organisational skills.
- Positive and outgoing personality
The package will include flexi benefits up to 4%, up to 13% paid into a pension, sharesave, caar allowance, PMI and flexible working.