Training and Competency Manager – Field Based
Great potential to move in to Regional Management for the successful Candidate
Our client, a leading Equity Release provider is looking to expand its team with a T and C Manager, ideally you will be based in the South East or South of England.
We are looking for the following skills from suitable applicants.
- Stand in when the Regional Manager is unavaialble
- Instruct, coach and monitor individuals, producing reports and individual training plans. Set up training records.
- Identify areas where Advisers can improve their standards and associated risk ratings.
- Conduct and evaluate assessments of both Field and Telephone based Equity Release Advisers.
- Complete the T & C requirements for the self-employed Advisers
- Facilitate in the delivery of training.
- Supervise individual Advisers in accordance with the approved training and competence scheme where required
- Evaluate the effectiveness of all training provided through ongoing observations, feedback, and pre and post course statistics
- Assessing Adviser skills and knowledge
- Identifying training needs and implementing the training to address them.
- Identifying ‘standard’ complaints and implementing ways to reduce them
- Generate innovative ideas & seek to continuously improve all aspects of our Sales Teams including using a paperless way of reporting
- Give ideas to enhance the T & C system to bring it up to date
- Assess current and future training needs for the business in conjunction with the Sales Management team. Quarterly discussions with each Regional Manager who has Advisers in T & C Consultant’s area.
- Assessing the Managers to ensure that they are carrying out their activities correctly
- Stand in for the Managers when required
- Some will have the ability to complete face-to-face Equity Release appointments with clients if required
- Get new advisers to CAS as soon as possible so they will take over and ‘buddy’ the new advisers following completion of the induction course
- Complete sign off requests to compliance for Advisers
- Check pre 2nd appointment files, cases over £250,000 and written files
- Observe appointments with clients
- Be second choice after Regional Managers for vulnerable clients’ appointments
Extensive knowledge and experience of equity release products, services and sales ideally with sales supervision exposure.
Qualifications in some of the following or equivalent CII status, CeRER, CeMAP, FPC, DipFS, DipFA, DipFSM.
Successful history of sales of equity release products with excellent compliance results.
Knowledge of all aspects of what is required to be a fully compliant and competent Field Equity Release Adviser
Please note that a full UK driving licence is essential for this role.