Our client in Colchester is looking for an experienced warehouse operative who has a counter balance forklift licence.
Working hours will be: Monday - Friday 11am - 8pm plus overtime over 45 hours worked.
Role and Responsibilities:
· Loading and Off-Loading pallets from Trucks/Double Deckers, Containers.
· Picking orders, handballing, carton work, manual labour
· Off-Loading incoming transports of goods to a warehouse.
· Review ‘goods in’ clipboard and check collections
· Compare notes/locations to ensure correct items are selected for dispatch
· Unloading of goods being checked into storage
· Allocation of pallets in to warehouse racking
· Accurate completion of relevant location documents
· Pallet wrapping
To be considered for this role You MUST have experience in driving a counterbalance forklift and be fully able to load/unload Trucks of all types proficiently. Valid work permit and Forklift UK/EU. Licence is a must.
- Experienced Forklift Truck Driver
Benefits of the Roles:
- Attention to detail
- Understand needs of the business / customers
- Work well under pressure to tight timescales
- Flexible and adaptable
- Experience and knowledge of following strict Health & Safety procedures
- Good team player, with ability to work independently and take responsibility
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £10.00 per hour