Grapevine are seeking a Warehouse Manager to join one of our long term clients to manage goods in and oversee stock control of multiple site Warehouses. You will focus on stock compliance and accuracy, oversee all stock processes and internal audits. This position is ideal for someone looking to bring their experience and knowledge to a busy and fast paced environment.
- Ensuring the receipt, handling and dispatch process of stock is completed efficiently and effectively
- Overseeing the quantity and ensuring paperwork corresponds with every delivery
- Overseeing stock variances
- Overseeing damages to deliveries; find patterns to help reducing the repetitive errors.
- Overseeing the couriers and deliveries
- Informing Merchandising department periodically of all goods in and stock booked in
- Work closely with the Customer Service with regards to the feedbacks and reports
- Carrying out constant cycle counts on stock and spot checks on orders awaiting dispatch
- Preparing for and assisting with stock audits
- Ensuring product care and units are put away efficiently
- Keeping the goods in bay clear of stock
- Liaising with Head Office and the purchasing team
- Oversee the quality control team
- Set KPI for the team and warehouse and ensuring KPIs are hit
- Produce regular reports and statistics on a daily, weekly and monthly basis
- Brief team leaders on a daily basis
- Reporting on any errors and improvements to be made
- Planning yearly objectives and targets for the department
- Key skills and qualities of the Warehouse Manager.
- Previous experience of warehouse management is essential
- At least 3 years within a similar position with similar stock preferred
- Understanding of warehouse management systems
- Computer literate, solid experience with reporting and Excel knowledge
- Able to develop and roll out processes to improve efficiency
- Reliable with ability to prioritise and remain focused
- Positive overall approach
If you are keen on joining this exciting, forward thinking company and taking the next step in your career, then please feel free to apply, if shortlisted a consultant will be in touch to speak about the role further.
Grapevine Recruitment operate as an Employment Agency and Employment Business.